Leslie Perlow is available to speak on a variety of topics related to teams redesigning work to improve work and work-life. She focuses on how individuals can work together with their colleagues to attain more control and predictability in their work-lives while making the work process itself more efficient and effective. She motivates teams to take a set of small, doable steps -- and ultimately work together better as a team.
Key themes addressed:
- Enhancing dynamics on global teams
- Confronting the meeting overload
- Breaking the 24-7, always connected habit
- Working smarter
- Having difficult conversations
- Changing team and organizational culture
- Creating better work and better lives
If you would like to explore the possibility of Leslie Perlow addressing your team or organization, please contact us.